Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Anyone else notice Ederson looking almost smug and then giggling?

Wtf is wrong with him 

All you needed was Geoff shreeves to say he's a tough cookie and should be able to continue to complete the savagery 

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The Bundesliga managed to elbow bump and keep distance for weeks.

Game 2 in the Prem and the Man City players are licking each other to celebrate Foden’s goal.

Not sure why there’s a drama. All players have been tested and free of the virus. Can’t pass something on you don’t have. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Agreed I thought I would hate it but for some reason it holds your attention more.

Agree, although a lot of the time footballs just on in the background for me it would feel strange not having it. 

4 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Anyone else notice Ederson looking almost smug and then giggling?

Wtf is wrong with him 

Yeah I thought this too. His team mate is on the floor, seemingly knocked out and badly hurt by HIM and he laughs and jokes around? Not sure he's all there to be honest 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Not sure why there’s a drama. All players have been tested and free of the virus. Can’t pass something on you don’t have. 

If that’s the case, why no handshakes?  Why do teams enter the field separately?

Either they are taking precautions against spreading or they aren’t.

Given that it is known that some people carry it without symptoms, I would suggest that precautions are still called for.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Yeah I thought this too. His team mate is on the floor, seemingly knocked out and badly hurt by HIM and he laughs and jokes around? Not sure he's all there to be honest 

I still havent forgiven him 

kelechi-iheanacho-ederson-leicester-city_od4jysiv92131eok8wk90qgvl.jpg

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

According to the BBC football man city made 6 subs but I thought you could only make 5 or have they got that wrong 

The sixth is just saying Garcia came off and wasn't replaced, as far as I can tell.

• Like 1