Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Jack Grealish.

Met him yesterday for the first time, interviewed him for talkSPORT.

Really sound bloke, was extremely helpful and patient - it was a Premier League 'content session' so he had plenty of interviews to do - and was good value off air too.

If he keeps performing like he is then he'll be unlucky to not get a call up to the England senior squad. Actually getting onto the pitch, however, is a completely different thing. Given he doesn't play for Chelsea or another top 6 team

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

:revenge:

How can you be overrated if you win the league?  That proves you are the best.

Underrated I'd say, after all wasn't it a 38 game fluke, or the big teams didn't turn up, or we were on drugs etc etc?

25 minutes ago, murphy said:

Underrated I'd say, after all wasn't it a 38 game fluke, or the big teams didn't turn up, or we were on drugs etc etc?

All of the above so I’m told

18 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

and from what i've seen, every time any praises us for being 3rd in the league, 400 people respond by saying "yeh but hinckley have got a better xg". i'm not sure many people do rate us, outside of people thinking james maddison is good. 

people still don't think vardy is an elite premier league striker, people still think our defence is ruined because we sold maguire, people still think demarai gray is our best winger. 

BUt all that,is our own..cloak & dagger brigade,Working from the inside...:ph34r:

Not modern Journalism but 5th Communist foxes mixing within  the media.......:cool:

17 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Jack Grealish.

Really sound bloke, was extremely helpful and patient - it was a Premier League 'content session' so he had plenty of interviews to do - and was good value off air too.

Was actually the player I wanted us to initially sign before Maddison! Would still look at him should Madders go in the summer

19 hours ago, murphy said:

You see because when we win the Premier League with 81 points it’s because everyone had an off year and we fluked it, but when Man United and Arsenal got less points several times it’s because “every1 woz better then” or something like that.

Edited by Yes

20 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Jack Grealish.

Seems to be maturing into the role of a Premier League captain … not something many outside of Villa fans would have predicted?

But he does make Maddison’s version of that barnet and boy-beard look good by comparison.

20 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Jack Grealish.

One of those unfortunate young players that blokes slate 24/7 because of their money/haircut/car/* insert any other flash possession, bit like Gray (often) and Maddison (not so often). Normally get the classic ‘doesn’t track back’, ‘dives’ or my favourite ‘has an attitude problem’ insults chucked at them. When in reality, nobody knows them personally or watches them in training everyday!

Very good player. Does a lot for charity and seems a decent enough lad. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

One of those unfortunate young players that blokes slate 24/7 because of their money/haircut/car/* insert any other flash possession, bit like Gray (often) and Maddison (not so often). Normally get the classic ‘doesn’t track back’, ‘dives’ or my favourite ‘has an attitude problem’ insults chucked at them.

Middle/old aged men being bitter? Surely not! 

56 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

But giving a 30 year old a six year contract is ludicrous. How long will he be their number one for? 

Goalkeepers routinely play well beyond their mid 30s. What's the issue here?