Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Otis said:

No, it makes sense to do it now. they have nothing to lose, with them being so far off european places.

True. It gives them time to push forward and prepare to consider bottling the title in 2051. 

4 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Genuine question. Why do people seem to take such joy in abusing Harry Kane and seeing him struggle, especially whilst playing for England? Comes across as a pretty decent guy, never really let England down, is a top striker and isn’t flash etc. I can understand club fans giving him a bit of stick because he always scores against your club for example, but he does get a lot of unwarranted stick.

The whole speech impediment abuse is pretty out of order imo.

Yes agreed, really pisses me off. Kane is a good bloke for all the success he has had, there are players out there with half the talent he has and twice the ego.

So ****ing what if he has a speech impediment, it just borders on unacceptable all the time.

On another note Spurs are utter utter clowns for sacking Pochettino. Massive victim of his own success. Watch him go to a top team now.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Best thing to come out of this is the Amazon documentary based on this season for Spurs...

It will be glorious

It really will. I was already looking forward to it. Remember the Sunderland one? That was quite funny - and I like Sunderland

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Reading the fighting cock forum brings back memories of us sacking Ranieri. Very similar sentiments on there.

Only difference for me to see was the fact I don't remember seeing the plethora of anti-board posts or wanting the Thai's out like they do with Levy

• Like 2

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Only difference for me to see was the fact I don't remember seeing the plethora of anti-board posts or wanting the Thai's out like they do with Levy

Thanks, that means a lot :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Reading the fighting cock forum brings back memories of us sacking Ranieri. Very similar sentiments on there.

There's a meltdown (with the emphasis on melt), but I think it's a very different situation. Our owners are un ****ing believably good. Their's clearly aren't. Although there is a similarity in that their title winning team [sic] (when we won it) is past it and they need to rebuild from the ground up.

We've taken their place and I love it!

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Could be the biggest fvck up in football history. Half the players want to leave and the other half love Pochettino. Imagine if he went Utd and took half the team with him. OGS the next manager to get sacked

Manure will then sign Harry Kane for £150m next summer

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Revisionism 

13/14: 6th

12/13: 5th

11/12: 4th

10/11: 5th

09/10: 4th

Sorry to bring you facts .......I know it doesn’t fit too well on here sometimes ........

In fairness…. That was a surprise to me….  Only two lots of  Chanps league though…

I have just been reading the Cock forum. It appears that Mourinho is the new Sam Allardyce.

I'm off this thread because I don't feel comfortable about feeling so joyful about another club's demise. But I am aware that Spurs were a direct rival to our top 4 status and that their fans disrespected us massively (and still do). So I'll sign off with this - You've made a massive mistake and FVCK YOU! HAHAHAHA

2 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

What do they want him gone then?? Like most of us wanted ranieri gone?

Lots saying they wanted wanted him gone but sad now that he's actually gone and thankful for all the 'success' he brought them lol

39 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

It would only be funnier now if Man Yoo, Arsenal and Everton all sack their managers now and Poch turns them all down.

Despite the lack of trophies, before he arrived five-years-ago there wasn’t a ‘big six’. Spurs were just a mid-table also-ran like Everton and had been for years. Almost on his own he put them so they’ve been consistently mentioned in the top bracket of clubs. Time for us to join them/replace them.

They've had two seasons outside the top six since 2005, hardly a mid-table also ran. They were in early 00's but they've been part of the top six for nearly 15 years.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Comment was probably said in jest, but the "you have our title" annoys me. It's our title, it was never their title. The arrogance of that was one reason they didn't win it. 

What a load of rubbish. They were closer to Chelsea in 16/17 than they were to us? And probably had a better team...