Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

It's going to go one of two ways. Mourinho will either leave having won a bunch of trophies. 

Or Mourinho will be sacked after falling out with the board who wont buy who he wants and he'll crow about it in every conference

I really hope it's the latter. I like Mourinho and really it's his first job with no title pressure. They'll take an f.a cup and he can relax. 

• Like 1

Incredible.........

either spurs have changed or Jose has  ..........

or this is going to end really badly ........

so it could be hilarious or it could be ...........hilarious ......... the chances of it working out are surely slim ????

and when I say ‘spurs have changed’, I could mean anything ........ nothing would surprise me now ...... who’s to say that Jeff bezos isn’t buying them ! 

Mourinho to Spurs?! What a crazy turn of events that is. Could be genius or could be a terrible decision. Jose as a manager needs to reinvent himself as I think his style of play needs updating and you can't throw his players under the bus these days as he found at Man United.

Personally I don't think it will work out. That squad needs a major overhaul with players moved on and new ones brought in, and I'm not sure Mourinho is the type of manager to do that as he's not the sort that plans for the future. Usually he's the type that signals an immediate improvement though, so lets seee if he can pull that off again. I do think Spurs has to do something as they were just coasting through the season in third gear at best.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Mourinho to Spurs?! What a crazy turn of events that is. Could be genius or could be a terrible decision. Jose as a manager needs to reinvent himself as I think his style of play needs updating and you can't throw his players under the bus these days as he found at Man United.

Personally I don't think it will work out. That squad needs a major overhaul with players moved on and new ones brought in, and I'm not sure Mourinho is the type of manager to do that as he's not the sort that plans for the future. Usually he's the type that signals an immediate improvement though, so lets seee if he can pull that off again. I do think Spurs has to do something as they were just coasting through the season in third gear at best.

It's an odd one. Jose has never been  big on a youth policy and Spurs have lately at least been about giving academy players opportunities. Jose has always been about bringing in players on huge money, the wage structure at spurs will surely stop all of that? 

They've brought in a serial winner anyhow, wouldn't be shocked to see them win a cup now. But, Levy needs a look at himself. Hed been negotiating behind the back of one of their best managers. The least he couldve done is shown some respect Poch and hold fire.