Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

38 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh **** off I don't know if I can watch this. 

Every time I switch an Arsenal game on I forget how much Lucas Torreira boils my piss. If I can ban anyone from the sport for life I think it'd be him. 

Potentially the single worst diver in the League's history. Not since Drogba has a player made me so angry to watch. 

Did you see Grealish on Sunday????

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

We need to sign him ASAP

Don't think I'd want him tbh. He seems a really toxic personality with a serious chip on his shoulder. Always sulking and picking fights on social media and with different execs. 

Think he's the sort of player we've done well to avoid. 

In pure footballing terms he'd be class on the left of our 433 obviously. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

We have them on the final day..

Winner stays up ..

;)

Big Nige will play himself at centre half and make sure they have a reason to fall to the floor, accuse the ref of being an ostrich if he tries to book him, and then nod in the winner in injury time - before running out to the ATV cameras and telling them all to FOAD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone who was cruising in that team will have a huge, huge shock coming.

He'll have them running for their lives. 

Winter break in the Carpathians incoming. Whoever is not eaten by dogs, starts the next match.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't think I'd want him tbh. He seems a really toxic personality with a serious chip on his shoulder. Always sulking and picking fights on social media and with different execs. 

Yeah there's definitely something very "Arsenal" about him despite the fact he clearly stands out as their best player. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Langston said:

Yeah there's definitely something very "Arsenal" about him despite the fact he clearly stands out as their best player. 

Definitely this. 

So many aren't there? I'm glad Rambo got out when he did because he was very borderline tbh. 

17 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Actually starting to wonder if Arsenal could get relegated...

They've probably got enough goals in them to prevent it but they genuinely are atrocious in defence and midfield. It's not a freak occurrence either like say Chelseas struggles the year we won it. They've been in decline for a while and if they are really sucked into it their players may well not have the necessary grit and fight to get out of it. 

They'll still probably beat us at the Emirates yet again though 😣

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Would be interesting to see him driving his La Ferrari up narborough road though

• Haha 1

Just now, Gubbins said:

They've probably got enough goals in them to prevent it but they genuinely are atrocious in defence and midfield. It's not a freak occurrence either like say Chelseas struggles the year we won it. They've been in decline for a while and if they are really sucked into it their players may well not have the necessary grit and fight to get out of it. 

They'll still probably beat us at the Emirates yet again though 😣

Nah, this is our year finally. And i can't wait ;)!