Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Everton bidding £60mill for Zaha

They're really going for it this year 

Palace are going to have to be a bit careful this window - they could go down if they lose another key player after Zaha.

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Palace are going to have to be a bit careful this window - they could go down if they lose another key player after Zaha.

They could be down without Zaha unless they reinvest carefully. 

Feel they rely on him a lot 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

This is fascinating, so we're about where we should be in terms of spending. But scary at the levels United have spent to little success 

Spurs, liverpool and watford stand out as the best performers but still not sure watford havent just burned out their purple streak.

Spurs head and shoulders above everyone else for "recent" improvements.

Liverpool speak for themselves but started from arguably a better position and may have spaffed shitloads more than that just before the June 16 cut off.

Cant really argue man city havent had value but lets be honest, its a whole different planet to the rest, and man u are just laughable.

Ours looks bad compared to last years finish but as most was spent this year, is in line with where we want to be and wolves moreso than everton spent more than us to finish slightly higher but arguably from a lower baseline.

Interesting read.

Thanks

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

This is fascinating, so we're about where we should be in terms of spending. But scary at the levels United have spent to little success 

Wasted about 50 million on Silva and Slimani who have hardly even kicked a ball for us so overall bar a few major flop singings it's not that bad considering the potential outgoings over the next few years.

Guest Markyblue
4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Very interesting post but what have Brighton spent 152 million on!

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

A lot of clubs in the Premier League leaving it late to do business 

I'm hoping they've forgotten the window closes before the season starts, and are aiming for August 31st. Arsenal and Man utd are shambles, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

22 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

What a job Farke has done at Norwich. Watched them a few times on Sky last season, they've got some cracking young players and they play some lovely football. I hope they stay up.

16 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

What a job Farke has done at Norwich. Watched them a few times on Sky last season, they've got some cracking young players and they play some lovely football. I hope they stay up.

I just think they'll concede too many goals to stay up sadly.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

4 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

He's done a great job and they do have some great players. But I agree, I think they'll concede too many goals. 

Could be wrong and they do well, but I'm dubious 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This would be an absolutely huge buy for Arsenal if that's the case 

Zaha manoeuvring I reckon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This would be an absolutely huge buy for Arsenal if that's the case 

A good player, but hardly where Arsenal are lacking at the moment. Ceballos a good signing, but only on loan with no option to buy and the one centre half they sign - a position where they are woefully short - they hoof back out on loan!

I honestly think they're plucking their transfer policy out of thin air.

15 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He's done a great job and they do have some great players. But I agree, I think they'll concede too many goals. 

Could be wrong and they do well, but I'm dubious 

They conceded a stupid amount last season despite winning the league. I liked what I saw of them last season though in terms of the football they play.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They conceded a stupid amount last season despite winning the league. I liked what I saw of them last season though in terms of the football they play.

Beautiful play, but the quality in the prem is that step up and it's whether they can outscore if they keep conceding