Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49120077

Looks like we're signing Real Madrid CB Jesus Vallejo on loan for the season. I know nothing about him but apparently had a few injuries and has obviously been firmly behind Varane and Ramos. Won the U21 Championship with Spain this summer so he must be decent. 

Definitely getting someone in just in case, while we try and get Ruben Dias. 

Cutrone is supposedly all agreed now between the two clubs, just waiting for the player to say ok. He's still unsure about a move away from Italy. 

Can't believe you may be getting Cutrone. What's the fee? 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Don't think Cutrone is as exciting as it sounds. I'd be surprised if he starts ahead of what they have. Depth is nice obviously but he stalled a bit last year. 

Ruben Diaz would be nuts but I'd be amazed if he turns down the opportunity to surely go to most of the clubs in the champions league to rock up at ****ing Wolverhampton, uncle Jorge or not. 

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't think Cutrone is as exciting as it sounds. I'd be surprised if he starts ahead of what they have. Depth is nice obviously but he stalled a bit last year. 

Ruben Diaz would be nuts but I'd be amazed if he turns down the opportunity to surely go to most of the clubs in the champions league to rock up at ****ing Wolverhampton, uncle Jorge or not. 

There aren't that many CL clubs who can afford him or haven't already gone for other targets. 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

About £18m plus addons apparently. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Isn’t their budget £45m for this season?

And they’ve spent 2 thirds on someone in a position they need desperately, only to send him back for a year. 

So strange to spend most of your budget on a player just to send him back.

48 minutes ago, The Bear said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49120077

Looks like we're signing Real Madrid CB Jesus Vallejo on loan for the season. I know nothing about him but apparently had a few injuries and has obviously been firmly behind Varane and Ramos. Won the U21 Championship with Spain this summer so he must be decent. 

Definitely getting someone in just in case, while we try and get Ruben Dias. 

Cutrone is supposedly all agreed now between the two clubs, just waiting for the player to say ok. He's still unsure about a move away from Italy. 

Vallejo Looked very impressive from what I saw during the u21 euros with the ball. The only thing is that he is very rash and does dive in which will lead to few mistakes but guess that's what is to be expected from a 22 year old cb. 

Cutrone would be a smart bit of business, again looked very impressive in the euros as he was picked over kean in couple of the games and worked his socks off which would go well with Jimenez. 

Good luck tonight btw 

• Like 1

Wish the present owners where around when we built our stadium, would be very different to what we got which was a set model at the time. Hopefully with future expansion can put their stamp on it.

13 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

That looks class. Tbf we need to get a move on with ours, risk being left behind

I think we'll probably see real work begin on the expansion this time next year when the training ground is complete. I can't wait.

28 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Kolasinac is the boss. Built like a brick it seems. lol

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

So strange to spend most of your budget on a player just to send him back.

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Isn’t their budget £45m for this season?

And they’ve spent 2 thirds on someone in a position they need desperately, only to send him back for a year. 

Do you both really believe they only had £45m? Had they said they had £200m you could put another £10m on that fee.

• Like 1

I'm sure I heard the Saliba deal will be done in instalments over a number of years so the cost to the budget will not be that much initially.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Looks great but I wonder how may people are gonna get pushed in that water, would be top bantz.

That was a regular hazard for away fans at Forest, back in the day.