Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

Lucky Barnsley..

However, this obviously might not be the end of the drama that has unfolded - with very likely points deductions possibly for Derby and Sheffield Wednesday.

I think this has been the most-entertaining Championship season for years.

Edited by Wymsey

38 minutes ago, Nalis said:

We cant really give it the whole Bottingham Forest after blowing the champions league spot after such a big gap.....

......although there's a difference between bottling a champions league spot to end up in the europa league and bottling a play off spot to get nothing...

Yeah but I mean, on the final day all they had to do was basically not lose by three goals lol the bar was quite ****ing low

• Like 1

The amount of forest fans I know who popped the 25/1 to miss out on before the game tells you everything you need to know.

They’re all delighted with their £250 and not surprised at all at the outcome 

watching all the games in notts city centre tonight. All I can say is thank god it’s not normal times. Was all very subdued 

I just guess Forest don't want to come back to the championship, honestly you couldn't write it. Can imagine a few betting companies will be wanting an investigation in this ;)  I wonder if this will spell the end of Lamouchi... he's already been there most longest serving manager in a decade. 

Some of the stats on Forest are quite something.

- Lewis Grabban is their first 20 goal striker in 16 years.

- Last Championship play off appearance was in 2011 

- 21 years outside the top flight

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

At least when we lose at home to them it'll be Bilic's decent football rather than Pulis's 12 centre-backs nicking a 1-0

Ohhhh shittt! Of course we NEVER beat WBA at home.

Offset if course by the guaranteed 3 points and Vardy classic at the Hawthorns.