Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, dayday said:

Harvey Barnes is poised to deliver a boost to Leicester by returning to action in time to complete a full pre-season.

The winger missed the last three months of the campaign with a knee problem that required surgery, and then underwent a second operation that ruled him out of the FA Cup final win over Chelsea.

But Barnes, who would have been a strong contender for a place in England's Euro 2020squad had he stayed fit, is now well on the road to recovery and hopes to be available when Leicester meet in early July to start preparations for the 2021-22 campaign.

Touchwood he has no more set backs .

Yeah there’s no need to rush him at this moment... a fit and raring Barnes will be very welcome.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If he can keep his confidence from just before his injury and perhaps Jamie can coach him a little on his technique in front of goal, then he really could have the world before him.

Really hope he smashes it this year

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sampson said:

Think he'll be given the #7 shirt next season looking at the training photos.

Feels like an age since we've had a really good #7. Not since Neil Lennom really.

Have you forgotten Dean Hammond? Joking aside, the only one I would say got close was Paul Gallagher but Championship is of course a different level.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Have you forgotten Dean Hammond? Joking aside, the only one I would say got close was Paul Gallagher but Championship is of course a different level.

To be fair while Dean Hammond was no world beater, he was actually pretty decent for us.

I think it's more the horror that it's the shirt that Momo Sylla once wore.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

To be fair while Dean Hammond was no world beater, he was actually pretty decent for us.

I think it's more the horror that it's the shirt that Momo Sylla once wore.

Fair play to Momo, what he lacked in ability, he certainly made up for in generosity and humbleness.

He was constantly at the bar paying for soft drinnks for all the kids in attendance at the Supporter's Club's POTY awards in 2006.

Still, not a good reason to give him the coveted #7 shirt lol