Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickbluefox

Dunk??!!

Someone close to Dunk leaked him wanting to come here.

Dunk is good mates with Rodgers son I believe. Both of them were cleared of sexual assault** a few years back.

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Someone close to Dunk leaked him wanting to come here.

Dunk is good mates with Rodgers son I believe. Both of them were cleared of rape a few years back.

Yeah we've all been there. lol

• Haha 1

If we did sign Dunk as Harry's replacement should all this speculation come to fruition, it would be quite ironic if Dunk took Harry's place in the England set up in 24 months as he thrives at Leicester and Harry's form drops in a shambolic Man. U side. 

5 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

any names?

we are the next logical stepping stone for those sorts of players

Personally I'd go for Nathan Ake.

• Like 2

I hope to god it's bullshit. This would be a pound for pound even more daft deal than Maguire. If we're going to shell out a shit load on a bottom half sides defender then go and buy Ake - better player, a bit younger, and a better fit for our system. A no brainer.

If we go with Caglar and Benkovic then I've got no issues with that either (though it would somewhat limit us to back four systems in my opinion unless he wants to promote Josh Knight too). However if we do this then we've got to really get a quality attacking player in as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I hope to god it's bullshit. This would be a pound for pound even more daft deal than Maguire. If we're going to shell out a shit load on a bottom half sides defender then go and buy Ake - better player, a bit younger, and a better fit for our system. A no brainer.

If we go with Caglar and Benkovic then I've got no issues with that either (though it would somewhat limit us to back four systems in my opinion unless he wants to promote Josh Knight too). However if we do this then we've got to really get a quality attacking player in as well.

What would Bournemouth ask for Ake?  

They sold their fifth choice defender to Villa for £26m and we’ll have £80m burning a hole in our pockets. 

This market who knows anymore. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Tarkowski or Dunk? Personally I think Dunks a better player.

Neither are that good.

Both are 7.5m players maguire being a 18m player max.

If we spend that sort of money on dunk we are fools much rather go all out spend 50m on a top winger and use benko or soyuncu 

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

What would Bournemouth ask for Ake?  

They sold their fifth choice defender to Villa for £26m and we’ll have £80m burning a hole in our pockets. 

This market who knows anymore. 

Are is decent, but surely not a replacement for the physical presence of Maguire, too short.

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

Neither are that good.

Both are 7.5m players maguire being a 18m player max.

If we spend that sort of money on dunk we are fools much rather go all out spend 50m on a top winger and use benko or soyuncu 

This is exactly how I see it use the players we already invested in, and get a top quality winger.