Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

"don't worry it's not my money" blah blah blah but £30m seems like alot of money for a guy who's preferred position is taken up by Maddison and (hopefully) Tielemans.

Ok he plays wide, but more on the inside channels, will he work in our 4141?

Brendan said at the end of the season he wants to try playing a 4-4-2 diamond. Perez could fit in that system nicely.

1 minute ago, brucey said:

is this the 30-50m winger that Tanner was referring to then?

A risky one, if true, imo - considering that reported price.

Will have to impress or his stock will fall if he isn't good enough and the club are thinking of selling him in the future.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, brucey said:

is this the 30-50m winger that Tanner was referring to then?

I reckon this, Tielemans and JJ is our “transfer budget” and then anybody else will have to come out of player sales. 

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Was really pleased with this two hours ago when I thought he was the smart forward utility option. Now getting worried cos will not be pleased if he's our big attacking signing for £30m

Percy describing him as a striker gives me some hope the club want to bring in a proper winger.

• Like 1

Just now, Beechey said:

Percy describing him as a striker gives me some hope the club want to bring in a proper winger.

For that to be the case either we fully expect Maguire to go or we are genuinely spending huge.

• Like 1

£30 Million... Yikes!  Guess that is the going rate these days for a decent player though, especially from a fellow Premier League team. 

Only 25 and his stats are good. Known for being hard working. He is better than we have in wide areas or as a second striker, so is a decent signing overall. 

Certainly not a wow factor signing and definitely overpriced but by no means a bad signing either. Tielemans next please! 

23 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I’ll jinx it now but this must the quickest gap from first rumours to done deal ever? Slick work behind the scenes. 

I remember Fuchs being really quick. If I remember correctly, we knew about it the day before it happened. 

....Granted, he was a free transfer so much simpler and easier to keep under wraps. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

£30 Million... Yikes!  Guess that is the going rate these days for a decent player though, especially from a fellow Premier League team. 

Only 25 and his stats are good. Known for being hard working. He is better than we have in wide areas or as a second striker, so is a decent signing overall. 

Certainly not a wow factor signing and definitely overpriced but by no means a bad signing either. Tielemans next please! 

well we know all about a player being overpriced. lol  Harry = 80/90m?   HAHA. now thats funny

5 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

We didn’t win the league with WOW factor players. Just saying.