Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

If we do go for him instead of McGregor I think it speaks volumes about Brendan. 

It would be easy to stay safe and go with the player you know. If he’s willing to take the gamble because this players glass ceiling is higher he has the ambition that we all want our manager to have! 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

I know very little about him so this is not an opinion, more of a set of observations and questions. Are we the only Premiership team interested? If so, what is it about him that makes people think he's 21m better than what we've already got in midfield?

Are we signing another Silva or Iborra who on paper had arguably better pedigree but couldn't adapt to the physicality or pace of our game and let's face it, the pace of Serie A is a holiday stroll in comparison. Would we not be better served saving the 21m, adding a bit more and buying the winger some want or player in a more attacking vein? Not being negative but this talk of assisting the assister sounds a bit contrived to me in order to make a simple game sound more complex. Have we even tried to get Choudhury or Mendy to play a slightly more attacking role, at least physicality and pace of the game are none issues for them. You can buy too many shiny things.

• Like 1