Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Who do you want to see in January?

'...Anyone with hopes on Ziyech he’s just signed a new contract until 2022'

Something doesn't add up with him. Has great stats but is constantly overlooked by other top clubs. No disrespect to Ajax of course. 

Edited by STUHILL

I can’t believe we’ve gone into another season with no alternative to Vardy and desperately short of wide options again for when the abundance of central midfielders starting doesn’t work.

I assume/hope it’s because we can’t shift anyone

14 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I can’t believe we’ve gone into another season with no alternative to Vardy and desperately short of wide options again for when the abundance of central midfielders starting doesn’t work.

I assume/hope it’s because we can’t shift anyone

Llorente looking for a club. Big lump to chuck on for final 10-15 against stubborn defences. 

We certainly need a different option to Vardy 

• Like 1

Monaco starlet Hannibal Mejbri set for £9.3million Manchester United move after snubbing Leicester and Spurs

Highly-rated Monaco teenager Hannibal Mejbri is heading to Manchester United in a 10 million euros deal, subject to FIFA clearance.

The 16-year-old's future has been subject to widespread speculation this summer, with Leicester and Tottenham among those understood to be after the midfielder.

But United have announced that they have "reached an agreement with Monaco for Hannibal Mejbri to join the club subject to FIFA approval".

I would genuinely like to see Chris smalling here. Think he gets stick for the performances of his other half, Phil Jones.

Everytime I've seen him, he looks good in the air in both boxes, doesn't get turned so easily and wins the ball high up the pitch like Maguire did. 

Surely we can pick him up on the cheap, although the way we priced Maguire they're gonna push his price up. Worth a punt surely if we can get him for £15/£20m.