Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Can anyone come up with a viable reason why Amartey gets in the team ahead of Soyuncu?

Imho (based on nothing other than him not being selected) I reckon Cags no longer gives a shit. Rodgers sees it in training, we don't.  Cags may well have the ability over Dan but Dan works harder, and probably listens and takes stuff on board. 

Just now, taupe said:

Imho (based on nothing other than him not being selected) I reckon Cags no longer gives a shit. Rodgers sees it in training, we don't.  Cags may well have the ability over Dan but Dan works harder, and probably listens and takes stuff on board. 

I don’t care who trains better, I want points on the board and if Soyuncu is more likely to get that then he plays. Amartey looks like he’s won a competition to play football.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, taupe said:

Too many assumptions and  probably's mate.

Are you actively working at Seagrave?

Edited by kiwiturk

37 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I don’t care who trains better

I appreciate that you may not but my point is that Rodgers and the coaching staff see these players day in, day out. There are in a much better position to assess attitude than we fans are.

Someone asked why people thought Dan is selected over Cags and I offered my opinion. 

As it happens, I wanted to see the Stockport match just to see Cags play, to gauge for myself what might be up because I have been of the opinion that Cags is the better defender and his not being selected baffles me. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can you blame him for not wanting to be here?!

I don't know, it's a good question. I don't know what team moral is like. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he wants away though - and I could see a number of reasons for that.

11 minutes ago, taupe said:

I appreciate that you may not but my point is that Rodgers and the coaching staff see these players day in, day out. There are in a much better position to assess attitude than we fans are.

Someone asked why people thought Dan is selected over Cags and I offered my opinion. 

As it happens, I wanted to see the Stockport match just to see Cags play, to gauge for myself what might be up because I have been of the opinion that Cags is the better defender and his not being selected baffles me. 

Yeah sorry that wasn’t a dig at you, so fed up of the management and hierarchy at this club now.

• Like 1

This is what Rodgers said about picking Amartey over Soyuncu according to Tanner:

“He was asked today. He said he sees them in training every day and bases [selection on] the consistency and mentality. He also said Soyuncu had been unsettled by the possibility of leaving.”

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

Where does Soyuncu think he's going? And why do so many of our players want to leave?

To get away from the boring white toothed dullard who's rhetoric must be doing everybody's swedes in by now. Christ, we only have to listen to him on match days, imagine having to listen to his utter blarney and crap the other 6 days of the week! I'm surprised the Samaritans aren't camped out on standby!

• Like 2