Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

5 minutes ago, tetly said:

He looks disinterested. He has ability not enough effort. All for selling him now. 

Think this is a bit harsh, if anything he was just trying too hard. He probably knows this was his last chance and with Brendan belting at him every time he got the ball poor lad was crumbling under the pressure. Unfortunately it's just not going to work for him here

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

We were saying exactly the same thing about Gray three seasons ago. The conversation about him is boring tbh

Correct. I’ve never known anything like it. He’ll be 30 odd before we know it and we’ll still be sat there saying oh he’s just a young lad he just needs a consistent run in the team, he just needs to find some confidence, he can improve etc etc etc. 

Not good enough. Hasn’t improved. Sell him on. Get rid. Let’s stop this going round in circles nonsense. 

• Like 1

Yes I think his time is probably up here and he needs to move on for his own career. 

Sunderland away even as a sub, Swansea at home in the title winning season means he should have a lot more respect on here than some of the shite thats being written in this thread. 

Edited by EastAnglianFox

10 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Dogshit. Keep reading that 'he's got talent' but I haven't seen it. I think people are confusing a few stepovers for talent and always have been. 

He can beat players - Unfortunately he usually seems to be going sideways when he dribbles through 4 men, as soon as he turns and runs in the right direction he runs straight into the first man.

I'm sad to see so many comments in the match threads dissing the man.

Do people not realise that a squad requires depths that goes far beyond a binary view of must be excellent or else binned? 

Gray was there like the heart beat of the club scoring a goal when we were mouring Khun Viachi and at times when the shit was hitting the fan, I often look at Gray as that guy (a bit like King) who has never really moaned and just got on with it and has been a model pro all the time he's been here.

He's never questioned his position, never looked like not trying and at times he can turn it on where he becomes unplayable, that's  why other clubs are looking at him and seeing that rough diamond and something to work with. 

It make sad when I read nasty comments that seem vindictive for some reason. 

The man deserves more respect. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

For me, it's clear he's an impact sub, that's how he's always been best utilised and judging by Brendan's comments, he sees it the same way.

The question is how does demi see it. If he wants to be a starter he's got to go.

3 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Do people not realise that a squad requires depths that goes far beyond a binary view of must be excellent or else binned? 

Gray was there like the heart beat of the club scoring a goal when we were mouring Khun Viachi and at times when the shit was hitting the fan, I often look at Gray as that guy (a bit like King) who has never really moaned and just got on with it and has been a model pro all the time he's been here.

He's never questioned his position, never looked like not trying and at times he can turn it on where he becomes unplayable, that's  why other clubs are looking at him and seeing that rough diamond and something to work with. 

he was the rough diamond 4 years ago when we picked him up. No hatred towards the player but if you don't make the grade, you don't make the grade. 

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Sorry, did you just compare Gray to Andy King in terms of contribution/importance to this club?!

And to query your other point, he absolutely has publicly questioned his position at the club and sulked when taken off. Not that I'd completely blame him and I'm no Gray hater but let's not paint it out like he's some huge victim when the reality is, he's not good enough for where we want to be anymore and he desperately needs a fresh start.