Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

14 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Quite simply if we were to be getting anything like 25 mill for Gray, I’d sell

He ain’t too bad, but he flatters to deceive and has done for years

Seriously if we get £25m for Gray I’ll call the police, not going to happen. Lucky to get £15m now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Seriously if we get £25m for Gray I’ll call the police, not going to happen. Lucky to get £15m now.

With less than a year on his contract we'd be lucky to get 5 million. 

• Like 1

He'd be great for a club that's aiming for promotion from the Championship and a club in the lower end of the Premier League that needs a 'cheapish' attacking signing that would help with their prospects of staying up.

He's been 'found out', now, that he's way too inconsistent in his decision-making to be a successful attacking for the higher reaches of the PL.

Edited by Wymsey

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

He'd be great for a club that's aiming for promotion from the Championship and a club in the lower end of the Premier League that needs a 'cheapish' attacking signing that would help with their prospects of staying up.

He's been 'found out', now, that he's way too inconsistent in his decision-making to be a successful attacking for the higher reaches of the PL.

Seriously how does he help keep a team up?

Given we are light in the striker department, but that we still have Vardy and Nachos, I think we can use Gray as a backup striker. He is good with his feet and is pretty single visioned at times (which is part of his problem as a midfielder), so maybe playing upfront and simply aim for goal is not a bad idea. This is what Puel suggested - now while this man may not be the best man manager, he has turned out to have proven himself with signings / player promotion. He might be right with this one.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Gray should not be sold. He can be effective impact and were light on the wings really. If Barnes or Under get injured we straight away lack any pace or skill on the wing.

Gray doesn’t want to be a bit part player and so won’t sign a new contract nothing to do with us selling him he’ll go for free at  the end of his contract . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Gray doesn’t want to be a bit part player and so won’t sign a new contract nothing to do with us selling him he’ll go for Fred and the end of his contract . 

Fred? When you say he'll go for Fred do you mean with a punch or a kiss? :blink:

5 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

I look at Ünder’s assist to Vardy against Arsenal last Sunday and ask, would Gray have made the same decision? 

He can be quite unselfish in those positions. It's when he's getting the ball 35-40 yards out that he gets tunnelvision or runs into a culdesac.

Meh. Looks like he's 7th choice winger right now behind Barnes, Under, Albrighton, Perez and now Praet and Maddison - given we've even favoured playing both of them on the wing over Gray in recent weeks.

I'd be surprised if we see him in a Leicester shirt again at this point outside maybe 1 or 2 sub appearances in the FA Cup.

44 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

His contract is coming to a end of this season correct? 

Let's be real he has had plenty of chances but has never stepped up and become a key player.

Time to let go and bring in someone better.

we did!

• Like 1