Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

How many times is that now that Perez has been missing through illness in the 3 years he's been here?

I'll do a search hang on

So thats 6 seperate illnesses in a year? 😳😳😳

35 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I swear it’s almost always at the same time as Hamza also. 

At first always thought they were unvaccinated so when there was any outbreak they'd be pushed aside. But it's gone straight past the worst of the pandemic and we still have these issues 

• Like 1

Let’s put this into context, the average Joe can turn into work not feeling 100%. Nobody may really be any the wiser. 

An athlete playing at the highest level probably can’t. 

Even if there was a chance that any of the squad is carrying a virus, would the medical team/management want them around the rest of the squad? I highly doubt it.

Likely an over reaction after the past year or two, but it makes sense and is likely the reason it’s become more common. 

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jon Bez said:

I've just listened to the Brendan interview on BBC Sounds - the chat about Hamza and Perez sounds suspect. Why so much illness on such a regular basis? Very weird. 

More likely been out on the piss/unprofessional of some sort and have been dropped

Edited by South Shire Fox

3 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Let’s put this into context, the average Joe can turn into work not feeling 100%. Nobody may really be any the wiser. 

An athlete playing at the highest level probably can’t. 

Even if there was a chance that any of the squad is carrying a virus, would the medical team/management want them around the rest of the squad? I highly doubt it.

Likely an over reaction after the past year or two, but it makes sense and is likely the reason it’s become more common. 

Whilst I agree, someone being ‘ill’ 6 times in 9 months definitely ain’t right. He’s either got no immune system or there’s something else at play here. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Does he go around sucking door knobs and sliding his tongue along hand rails? How can one man be ill so often

I saw him licking trollies at Morrisons last week. Not sure if its linked to his absence? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Whilst I agree, someone being ‘ill’ 6 times in 9 months definitely ain’t right. He’s either got no immune system or there’s something else at play here. 

Yeah I agree actually, no idea why I tried to explain it away. I think I’m just sick of people making a mountain out of a molehill. This is probably the actual case of the mountain lol

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s quite clearly an excuse so he doesn’t have to explain why he hasn’t been selected, he’s not ill that often. 

If Rodgers says he’s not selected (because he’s clearly not good enough) then has to play him the next match due to injuries it looks worse than if he was ‘ill’ 

Illness as a top level athlete removes 10 - 20% off your game. 

1% drop off and the chance to infect everyone else and it’s better to keep them at home. 

Suspect thing is that’s he’s Unwell every other month. He must had terrible hayfever or a terrible immune system. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

Illness as a top level athlete removes 10 - 20% off your game. 

1% drop off and the chance to infect everyone else and it’s better to keep them at home. 

Suspect thing is that’s he’s Unwell every other month. He must had terrible hayfever or a terrible immune system. 

Yet players constantly play when ill. They picked Maddison vs Randers last season when he'd been ill all day and then fainted on the pitch, no shit sherlock.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yet players constantly play when ill. They picked Maddison vs Randers last season when he'd been ill all day and then fainted on the pitch, no shit sherlock.

Solid point …… maybe they want him out the door! 😂 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

How many times is that now that Perez has been missing through illness in the 3 years he's been here?

I'll do a search hang on

So thats 6 seperate illnesses in a year? 😳😳😳

Must be something in the water…

I honestly think he's a solid squad player. Problem is he must be on big wages and there's no chance he can remain on such a salary when he's been so inconsistent. I suspect we're trying to show him the door, but like many others, he's too well paid here to go in a hurry.