Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

13 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've posted multiple times that he's a disaster waiting to happen.

But, I'm hugely encouraged by today. 

I like players who take their chance. He desperately needed confidence and he's building it now. Keep on keeping on, sunshine

Wtf lol have a break 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

I liked how he gave that whinging tosspot Abrahams a mouthful for appealing for a penalty for non-existent handball when he blocked a shot. 

Abraham is woeful. Should have gone on loan to Bristol City - that's his level

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Barring that woeful charge out first few minutes that left a gaping hole, he was decent. Very encouraging so far and no sign of him switching off and making errors. 

Exactly my thoughts - defo cult hero status potential, the way he told Abraham to F off was quality. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Frost said:

Can't wait for someone to upload that bit of skill where he ended up scooping the ball up at the end of it. Good performance again from Cags.

I genuinely cheered into my dodgy stream at that. Probably our best player today. Liking the cut of his jib more and more. 

3 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

That was pure class! He's providing a brilliant moment every match so far.

"Cult Hero" is really the best way to describe Soyuncu. He's one of those players that has a real personality in terms of the way they play, a bit like Vardy. Because he's Turkish and not English I don't think there will ever be a mega bucks offer for him, even though if he keeps progressing the way he is, he will be worth it. I could see him potentially being here for 5+ years and getting to Morgan / Wasilewski levels of popularity.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 49er said:

Abraham is woeful. Should have gone on loan to Bristol City - that's his level

Agreed. His presence doesn’t cancel out his lack of technical ability in the Prem. I certainly wouldn’t have him here on loan if the opportunity came about. 

Edited by jaylcfc94

12 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I genuinely cheered into my dodgy stream at that. Probably our best player today. Liking the cut of his jib more and more. 

Plenty of clean streams around Leicestershire to cheer into. 

13 minutes ago, Koke said:

There's a bit of David Luiz about him. I like him but I think he will be the punching bag of Souness, Carragher etc for questionable defending.

As if Souness or Carragher would watch enough of him to form an opinion on him.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

I've posted multiple times that he's a disaster waiting to happen.

But, I'm hugely encouraged by today. 

I like players who take their chance. He desperately needed confidence and he's building it now. Keep on keeping on, sunshine

Your opinion was way way off the mark. Quite frankly, wrong. 

I'm sure he'll make mistakes but like Chilwell he'll come good with game time. He's a good player and I'm glad he's proving his doubters wrong.