Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Sheff Utd (A) Match Thread

Just now, bfox said:

Perez surely close to being dropped. Had so many chances in the last 3 games to assist, but gets it wrong nearly all the time.

He's looked a massive downgrade on Albrighton so far.

I hope he comes good but we cant keep playing him in the hope he might if he continues these performances.

Sheff United will do a few teams at home this season playing like this. They’ve got two parts to their game, one where they try to be neat and tidy, but ultimately they can’t do it, yet now they’re getting a bit more aggressive, and they’re having some joy. I do fear for us when teams get physical with us, I don’t think we can match it.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Sheff United will do a few teams at home this season playing like this. They’ve got two parts to their game, one where they try to be neat and tidy, but ultimately they can’t do it, yet now they’re getting a bit more aggressive, and they’re having some joy. I do fear for us when teams get physical with us, I don’t think we can match it.

Don't care about them. We should be getting at them but we're just so passive