Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Sheff Utd (A) Match Thread

Just now, Danizen said:

Do you actually enjoy this sport? Genuinely interested. 

Enjoyed that Harvey Barnes goal mate let me tell you that! I appreciate what people are saying but just feeling frustrated that a goal up we haven’t stamped ourselves on this game the way I know we can.

Just now, Jobyfox said:

It’s not the fact it’s Morgan coming on that makes me nervous, but a change of formation with only 15 minutes to go.

I always used to think Puel used to over-manage at times. I hope BRodgers isn’t going to be the same. 

It’s a good idea. They’ve got one trick in the book now Sheff, which is get it into the box. Extra man at the back won’t hurt.

Just now, jeffschlupp said:

What the f*** is Morgan on for?

Is this Neil Warnock?

Makes me nervous as well, but we are vulnerable in the middle of the pitch, we lack size and they are far more physical than we are, our CBs have looked lacking. If Wes can shore up the middle, I get it. But (a) this changes the mentality of the team, makes us less attacking, more defensive in terms of approach, and (b) playing a defensive formation we don't normally play/haven't been playing all game always makes me nervous, creates too much potential for confusion.

• Like 2