Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Sheff Utd (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

You must be watching a different game

I'm watching the same game as everyone else. It's not a great game but we're hardly the worst team in the world like some are making out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

We seem lightweight, Sheff United look fairly tidy, not sure this formation is really clicking particularly in an attacking sense.  

They are coming up from the Championship. I always find it funny when commentators are surprised that newly promoted teams are 'streetwise'. You have to be very tough and smart to get promoted. We've got a very young team, who if anything are going to be much less 'streetwise', and will need to learn the tricks of the trade quickly. Plus, they spent a load of cash over the summer... so you'd expect the mix of promotion experience and the new players they brought in to really help them. 

I think our team ethic, youth and quality will help us win this though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I'm watching the same game as everyone else. It's not a great game but we're hardly the worst team in the world like some are making out.

another 35 mins without a shot on target 

with the creative players at our disposal that not good enough

• Like 1

Agree this formation is shit, our midfielders are so far away the defenders can hardly see them! We can hardly be a threat and Vards is feeding on scraps as usual. Hope Rodge will adjust it for the second half. We have to be much more urgent and press them, their defenders are prone to make a misplaced pass.. COYL