Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Sheff Utd (A) Match Thread

Just now, Merging Cultures said:

WTF are you lot watching?

Yes, we've given the ball away at times. Like just now. But we have had a chance, Tielemans cross into Vardy, and we will have more. We've had the majority of possession. Some of you need to cheer the F up.

I was thinking this, Sheffield United are dropping back and we're patiently trying to work an opening. We've been neat in possession and the break should come...you can't play football at 100 miles an hour against a team like this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

When the audio from the Notts/Ebbsfleet match is more entertaining, then you know it's time to pick it up a bit!

What’s the score there?

Just now, Danizen said:

I was thinking this, Sheffield United are dropping back and we're patiently trying to work an opening. We've been neat in possession and the break should come...you can't play football at 100 miles an hour against a team like this. 

And I think we've spent the majority of the time in their half. We'll work a goal here eventually. People just like to moan. 

Just now, Danizen said:

Yes. But it seems like teams dropping back, playing deep against us, is becoming the standard excuse. 

• Like 1