Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

This game was lost in the players head as soon as they scored their pen. It was never going to be easy, the formation was too cautious, but I didn't expect that. On the top of that Soy unluckily involved in their pen. Just need Maguire to score and the picture will be complete.

1 minute ago, bfox said:

Rodgers didn't get it right today. Simple as that. We scraped points using this formation already but even then we didn't look convincing. This is what it looks like when it doesn't come off, everyone looking lost.

The question has to be why has Rodgers got it wrong today? You'd expect him to understand our best line up and formation and inject some urgency into our play. Disappointing to say the least. 

7 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Manchester United are the flagship of British football. They win champions league trophies, they win premier league titles. You’re saying this Manchester United lineup are capable of that? You’re a drunken fool.

I haven’t said that at all you’ve put words in my mouth. Have a tug and chill out mate it’s a game of football. 

And i also don’t drink, thanks. 

Edited by Manini

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I can accept it, but not the set up and output. We are a possession team which is fine but if there's not any impetus from the off with our strongest personnel and formation then there's no excuses. 

Oh, I'm with you. I thought at first that the line-up was good (didn't Choudhury in the line-up to be honest), but it became fast very clear that it was far too negative especially given that their team was decimated.

It was a unique occasion to beat them there and we squandered it. I just hope that it won't have negative repercussions for the rest of the season.

• Like 1