Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It's the third time he's done it this season. This is obviously our "defensive" plan for when we're afraid of the opposition. 

I get it if you're playing Liverpool or Man City, maybe Spurs away. 

There's really not anyone else in the league we shouldn't be playing 433 against. 

It’s not like it’s been particularly effective either... 

• Like 1

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Cant win them all. Not like we are getting spanked. Win some, lose some. Cheer up we still tied on points with these tossers

i no but its annoying but this was probably our best chance to beat them (or draw) away in years and weve ****ed it up. we dont deserve it tho tbf

We have one of the deadliest strikers in the league and we've played a system that's not created a thing for him. Our best chances have fallen to Maddison and Ndidi. Just not good enough.

Some people will still think this is the best way for us to play.

• Like 2

Just now, Shamomoa said:

i no but its annoying but this was probably our best chance to beat them (or draw) away in years and weve ****ed it up. we dont deserve it tho tbf

Theyve won on a pk, couldnt score otherwise.. ya it sucks but i wont cry over this loss

• Like 1