Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

The thing that really pisses me off, is that we all KNEW that starting with that formation, and that line-up, was a mistake. Pretty much EVERYONE knew that. Funnily enough by the time we change to the one formation we can actually play, we look better, but it's too bloody late at that point. You can't start playing football in the 70th minute.

Can't remember the last time I felt so ****ed off at a match, because it's entirely self inflicted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

Why so surprised? There were people who warned you that his playing style was very similar (albeit better) to Puels. 

I can accept it, but not the set up and output. We are a possession team which is fine but if there's not any impetus from the off with our strongest personnel and formation then there's no excuses. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Too many players under performing today, man u there for taking and we don't want it. Much better 2nd half but you have to wonder with Rodgers what could of been if we went out attacking rather than 2 dms. 

Ditto

We were too fuchsing 'respectful'. They are a solid midtable team with a world class keeper, nothing more these days. Never a team to be afraid of. BR set up was too conservative. A lost chance

• Like 1