Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

My Dad called me earlier to tell me he’s just seen N’didi at the hospital on crutches and “He doesn’t look like he’ll be playing football any time soon” 

Might be a precaution but strange considering Rodgers comments 

Edited by Jack1993

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Ndidi ahead of schedule :wub:

6 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

My Dad called me earlier to tell me he’s just seen N’didi at the hospital on crutches and “He doesn’t look like he’ll be playing football any time soon” 

Hmm, who to believe... :dunno:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Just a guess,was it Holby City?

5 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Both are likely true. They probably have him doing PT, working on building back strength and flexibility, and then outside of training he is using crutches to keep the weight off of his knee.

:blink: but he's 'back out on the grass'. I don't think he's running around on crutches lol

23 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

0_Daniel-Amartey-15.jpg

13 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Hmm, who to believe... :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Tiny earl said:

Just a guess,was it Holby City?

8 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Both are likely true. They probably have him doing PT, working on building back strength and flexibility, and then outside of training he is using crutches to keep the weight off of his knee.

This genuinely happened by the way I’m not just being a d*ck 😂

Spire hospital in Oadby 

Worth mentioning that my Dad has absolutely zero medical knowledge & his entire judgement was probably made on seeing a pair of crutches haha 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

This is from the gallery of this week’s training at Belvoir Drive (Picture Credit: LCFC.com)

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/1574105/first-team-training-burnley

image.thumb.jpeg.b9e612a9788ea409108a35794ef57515.jpeg

>

Edited by NaijaFox