Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

9 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Right, I owe you all an apology 😂😂😂

What an idiot. 

Your honour, I would like to change my statement to read that my Dad saw “A City Player” at the hospital today. (And he was cute) 

I reckon it was Daniel, carry on! 

9191FF51-0EC2-4EB4-9BD3-17FC4BF8AEFF.thumb.jpeg.18e695263daeeee0260312f8fff3bfb3.jpeg

Outstanding post young man lol

:appl:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, shailen said:

Would be cup tied along with Drinkwater. Shame though as it would have been a throwback to 16/17!

Good.

On a serious note, I'm guessing Reina can't play either due to not being registered in first leg?

Good for Wilfy! That’s the best news we could have had. Still think we should rush him back so that means our boys have to really put in a graft all over the pitch. Like Kante before him he’s like 2 players in 1.

14 hours ago, StanSP said:

Good.

On a serious note, I'm guessing Reina can't play either due to not being registered in first leg?

Not sure. If it was a replay then certainly not. 

18 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Really hope we don't do a Spurs and rush him back too early. Next week is going to be an absolute war and I'd be worried having a semi-injured Wilf in the thick of it. 

Totally agree - though also hope he’s fit for tomorrow.

:whistle: :teehee:

I personally doubt you'd see him tomorrow.... unless we're something like 27 nil up and Rodgers tells Wilf to run around and not tackle or get tackled.

You just don't take unnecessary risks. Ndidi out for the season would just be too much for me to handle!

Do people really think that one player can change the fortunes of a poor Leicester side ? Ndidi was part of the team that got whacked by Liverpool and Man City and whilst he would add some improvement against lesser sides, he is not the answer to our prayers. 

3 minutes ago, st martin said:

Do people really think that one player can change the fortunes of a poor Leicester side?  

My answer, with regard to Ndidi, is somewhere on the scale between 'makes no difference' to 'vitally important', but probably closer to the latter than the former.