Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Our best defensive midfielder by a country mile

Those shouting for the inclusion of Mendy, you’ll get your chance now

This will be a huge loss Imo.

Nobody choses Mendy over Ndidi but its either Mendy, Hamza or your old pal Anartey and of those 3 Mendy is clearly the best option to play whilst Wilf is injured.

• Like 2

Why do all our serious **** off injury’s always happen so innocuously as well by the way? Ricardo trots off the pitch after playing 90, yeah sorry lads, done his ACL there he’s buggered. 

N’didi as well. Didn’t even look like he was injured and now he’s crocked enough to be out until basically ****ing Christmas. 

Fuming me I’m going for an angry pace up and down my balcony. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

Why do all our serious **** off injury’s always happen so innocuously as well by the way? Ricardo trots off the pitch after playing 90, yeah sorry lads, done his ACL there he’s buggered. 

N’didi as well. Didn’t even look like he was injured and now he’s crocked enough to be out until basically ****ing Christmas. 

Fuming me I’m going for an angry pace up and down my balcony. 

Never walk angry on a balcony!

Do people seriously think we're going to blow money we barely have on replacing Wilf for a few months? We're not Man City ffs, unless we're lucky enough to snag someone on loan who is then happy to be back-up post-Christmas (think of anybody near his level who would be down for that?? :rolleyes:) then we're gonna have to make do with what we've got.

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Our best defensive midfielder by a country mile

Those shouting for the inclusion of Mendy, you’ll get your chance now

This will be a huge loss Imo.

Who's been shouting for the inclusion of Mendy? I'm a big fan and he's underrated by lots on here but only an idiot would want him starting ahead of Ndidi who is one of the best pure DMs in the world.