Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

5 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Never walk angry on a balcony!

It’s a bloody good job I only live on the 3rd floor. No Wilf and no money. Sound. Cheers Brendan. As far as post match pressers go that’s got to be up there with the worst ever. Wish he hadn’t bothered lol 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Manini said:

Why do all our serious **** off injury’s always happen so innocuously as well by the way? Ricardo trots off the pitch after playing 90, yeah sorry lads, done his ACL there he’s buggered. 

N’didi as well. Didn’t even look like he was injured and now he’s crocked enough to be out until basically ****ing Christmas. 

Fuming me I’m going for an angry pace up and down my balcony. 

Theres some dozo in the Flat above..pacing up and down his Bloody balcony..!!

I didnt mind that so much, but pssing all over my window-box Geraniums & Tomatoes,is going a bit too far...

Then he farts,and my kids get Scared thinking its thunder & my Mrs runs into the pantry shouting Russian gas attack...!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Josh Knight to step up to the plate 

Did he even play any minutes tonight? He’s only ever played in league one. He’s definitely championship standard I hear. But surely Mendy and Hamza are more likely.