Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Liverpool 2 Leicester 1 post match thread

Sadly it was another Utd type performance from us today. Liverpool were better than us in every department. We just got luck with the draw an unlucky with the penalty.

It was a penalty even if it was a soft one. Rogers tactics were poor from the start and yet once again he failed to effect the game by his tactics.

He stiffed the team by not using players in their best positions, Even though it was never going to be easy.

That's 6 points he's cost us already. I expected more from him.

8 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Just seen this on Twitter... Tilt head to see;- But apparently Kasper got into it 1st (Then Evans, and then a big shove from Soyuncu) before Perez? 

😂😂😂😂

See how far he goes when Soyuncu pushes him. Seen them say never get a fight with a glaswegian, clearly havent met Cags.

Just now, Lcfc-1992 said:

Hardest game will have this season and we nearly got a point, took a few hours to get over what happened but it took a dodgy penalty for the best team in Europe to beat us at their ground. Proud of the boys! 

Bring on Burnley, top 4 is on this season :trumpet:

Run out of rep points, but totally agree

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FIF said:

We did okay. 2 shots and only 1 on target cannot be claimed to be a great performance though.

They were the better team but we defended well. We weren't adventurous enough in the first half but most of our players had decent games.

Yeah sums it up for me pretty much

41 minutes ago, FIF said:

We did okay. 2 shots and only 1 on target cannot be claimed to be a great performance though.

They were the better team but we defended well. We weren't adventurous enough in the first half but most of our players had decent games.

Thought Praet and Soyuncu were great today, they were just quicker in thought, in transition and slightly better in passing but I have the feeling we can get to somewhere near that level during the season. 

On non football front,... me and my mate were back after the game only to get headbutted, while my mate get punched in the throat. Sadly I never got a good sight of the ba*stard as he ran off soon after while I was on the ground. Credit to some Liverpool supporters who came to check if were alright. 

On the football front, we were up against it today. I felt Liverpool squeezed the life out of us most of it. But credit to our defenders who kept us in it. As usual when things don't go there way they get a pen. 

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

On non football front,... me and my mate were back after the game only to get headbutted, while my mate get punched in the throat. Sadly I never got a good sight of the ba*stard as he ran off soon after while I was on the ground. Credit to some Liverpool supporters who came to check if were alright. 

On the football front, we were up against it today. I felt Liverpool squeezed the life out of us most of it. But credit to our defenders who kept us in it. As usual when things don't go there way they get a pen. 

Sorry to read this, hope you guys are ok.