Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton 0 - 9 (NINE) Leicester City A Post Match Thread

Guest Eamonn

Only just watched highlights properly.on MOTD. There were some great finishes, especially from Perez. And time slows down when Tielemans is on the ball. What a display.

On 27/10/2019 at 10:07, LinekersLugs said:

I was shocked when I had to work on a navy ship down there how scummy the place is , it was like being in the welsh valleys on a Friday night lots of inbred types with Sovs and chains drinking Stella till it leaks out without control 

I spent a Friday night in a Portsmouth night club once while waiting for a ferry. When I got in there I went to the toilet and used a pound coin in the urinal for target practice. Went back in to relieve myself on the way out and someone had took it.

But what a place, full of women that looked like Popeye trying to forcefully land sailers. The better looking ones looked like they’d been keelhauled. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh god we’re in danger of becoming Tottenham. 

https://shop.lcfc.com/dvd-southampton-v-lcfc-0-9

2 hours ago, SO1 said:

A regular season match. What a waste of "plastic". Should put it on youtube for nothing. Yuk.

We won a match, a top flight match, by 9 goals away from home - the biggest away victory ever since 1888 or whenever the football league started - and you're saying we shouldn't celebrate it?

If someone got me this for Christmas then it'd be a welcomed addition to my LCFC DVD collection.

• Like 3