Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Burton Albion (Carabao Cup) A Match Thread

15 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

The club has been cagey about this one. Other than the Ward interview, no hints to team selection. No training photos...even the arrival Instagram story offers nada.

?

team news released a while ago

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Please, please, please let Iheanacho have a good game. 

This! He just needs confidence. Soon as that comes I'm confident he'll score for fun given a run in the team. 

7 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Don't know. I'll be watching it on rising tides on kodi (hopefully) 

The answer is no, i just signed up for their free trial. espn+ isn't available in the UK. Kodi it is then or live player.

Edited by yorkie1999

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

Sensible team with plenty of options on the bench if needed.

We need to make use of our squad at the right times and with that side we should have enough to win it. 

Let's hope Nacho scores, he's the most crucial change IMO.

imo missed opportunity to see ayoze up front... no one thinks nacho will get the gig if anything happens to vardy

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Please, please, please let Iheanacho have a good game. 

I really want him to come good here. Rodgers must see something there or he wouldn't bother picking him tonight, would have just played Gray or Perez up front. He wont get too many more chances though so he really needs a good game tonight. Doesn't even necessarily need to score, just needs to prove he can link up with our other attacking players and cause problems. A goal would help his confidence though. 

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Rodgers must see something there or he wouldn't bother picking him

Tbh, as optimistic as I've remained about Nacho until lately, I kinda think the opposite. 

I'm pretty sure if Brendan saw something there he could improve, we'd have seen more by now. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tbh, as optimistic as I've remained about Nacho until lately, I kinda think the opposite. 

I'm pretty sure if Brendan saw something there he could improve, we'd have seen more by now. 

Yeh maybe. Not sure why hed bother playing him tonight though. Hes already said hes taking the cups serious and it would make more sense trying Perez, Gray or even Barnes down the middle to see if they can do it, if he doesn't see any future for Nacho. Still think a loan would be good for him in Jan and we should see if any top European clubs have any decent young strikers available for loan who can be back up to Vardy. Cant see us signing a permanent striker of any note in Jan but if Nacho does go we would be left short.