Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I'd be wary about doing that given he's not shown any consistency for us with fans in stadiums.

Perhaps because until the last three games we’ve not exactly offered him our supportive best. So delighted for him. He’s earned our respect now IMO. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Absolutely delighted for him.

There's always been a quality player in there, even after the missed penalty at Palace when he hit rock bottom.

He knows himself that he probably hasn't been good enough, or been given the opportunities. 

To be almost in tears after scoring your first Premier League hat-trick, shows how much he cares.

Well done Kelechi, your determination and effort, when called upon in recent weeks, has been superb.

You earnt that.

He was in tears. No doubt about it. The camera pulled away but you could tell he was actually sobbing just before. So pleased for him. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I'd be wary about doing that given he's not shown any consistency for us with fans in stadiums.

Well he has the one time he's had a run. December-Jan (might be out on timings) time last season he was our best player and then got dropped by Rodgers as per.

Be mental to not give him a new contract now.

29 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

We’ve finally got the ‘Man City Iheanacho™️‘ wow 🤩 

100%. I think a lot of us have been critical at times but i think deep down we always wanted this nacho to show his colours. Definitely a confidence player and i hope this is a corner turned and long may it continue for both him and city. Well done nacho,  fantastic play keep it up mate!

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 3

In farness to Kelechi he seems to play in sides when its our 2nd string and with that its not really a true reflection of his skills.

He has shown he can play as a striker but also looks really good in that Maddison no 10 role too. The fact that he is playing with mostly the 1st team means we see the real Kelechi.

He deserves a new contract or else we need to cash in during the summer.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dames said:

Anyone know if the buy back clause is still active? If he keeps this up Man City could really scumbag us.

lets not get carried away, he'd need to show this sort of form for about 2 seasons, for that to even be entertained from there side, which would be brilliant for us.