Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

You know I totally feel for him today. I criticised Ralph H at Saints for the tears after they beat Liverpool. I felt this different. I’ve been in his shoes. When things settle down when you lose your mum, you always look to carry out actions which would make her proud. 

Personally despite some pretty substantial running landmarks in the last 12 months, I’ve never felt that moment when I have achieved it. I still seek something I think is worth it. 

I suspected today it dawned on him - that he had a moment of that regard. 

• Like 2

In a front 2 being able to drop off and drift in to space, he is LETHAL.

He's a very mercurial player, someone nailed it above. At times he can be horrendous but equally he has technique that is top drawer. 

I'm still not entirely happy with how Rodgers talks about him, he should be blowing smoke up his harris today as he was unreal and Kel is one of the biggest confidence players in the game. Hopefully he tells him the stuff he needs to here in private but it would be nice for Rodgers to be as glowing as he is whenever he's asked about Rodgers or Perez.

Big up Ian The Hat

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I have never posted in this thread yet, but I wanted to pop in and say that Kalechi should do the post match interview every week.

:scarf:

You could have convinced me to agree with this as soon as he said, after scoring a late winner, "yeah it was too cold I couldn't be bothered with extra time."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Proven everyone wrong, he has got the ability to be a top 6 player. So pleased for him.

He always looked great at Man City and although we’re not as good as them, we’re better than we’ve ever been before and that helps his game.

Edited by SheppyFox