Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Bloody love Nacho! Looks like he’s really kicking on and now knows his role in the team...if we can keep him and Vardy fit and in this sort of form (with Vards adding a few goals) for the rest of the season we will be fine and may even pick up some silverware with the FA Cup

Another player, that Shows this Forum ,despite our history of our players growing into their careers....still Dont understand that players

more than anything else, need, time, patience,encouragement & a Bit more Insight when watching and Making Wild remarks on players development...

Yes its been an hard Slog for Nacho, But he s always shown Determination and some decent skills,that he struggle to turn into Top performances,

or game changing moments...

This season he s Really started to realise his potential....Really Happy for the guy....

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I shall miss Sheffield United being in the PL 

A shadow of the team they were last season. Just goes to show what injuries have done to smaller clubs with lack of depth and scheduling due to covid.

So pleased for the guy, he's clearly a humble atypical footballer personality, and finding confidence and form has been a long tough journey for him.

To find that form in such sensational style clearly means so much to him, it was so endearing to see the human under the kit break through after the third goal went in.

His humility in the interview will have won him many friends, he seems like such a nice down-to-earth lad, in an alien world of designer labels, massive pressure, and huge personalities.

He had me in tears today, I'm so pleased for him, I really hope he can keep smiling and believing in himself!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I'd be wary about doing that given he's not shown any consistency for us with fans in stadiums.

For me it's quite clear he's a confidence player but when he's on form he's deadly. When I looked at his goals pre season 2 seasons ago they were always great goals, he has gone backwards but maybe that's the clubs fault for not managing him properly. He has such good positioning and we play now to his style. His pace let's him down but he's now stronger on the ball, he's a great option, I'm not sure he's an £80k a week option though and that's the problem 

18 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

The blades were poor but should we play this formation more often? Not only does it unlock Nacho, but Perez looks much better too. Vardy might not have scored but for me was sensational too. I prefer the 4213 but this system seems good against bus parking teams. 

I'd disagree, a competent defence would deal with us in this formation with very few issues. We lack width and end up playing at a snail's pace.

We were fortunate against Brighton and Burnley. Today we beat a team that had given up and werent up to the job.

4 2 3 1 done properly with overlapping full backs gives us another body further up the pitch. Its still our best formation for breaking down weaker teams for me.