Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

52 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I think he's saved our season, he's stepped up when others were struggling with form or missing with injury. 

Looking back now that goal at Burnley was massive. We were on a downer after Arsenal and a defeat there and who knows what sort of slump we could have fell into. Nachos awesome finish at Burnley sort of came out of nowhere and without it I’ve a feeling what’s happened since might not have gone our way. The lad has made a massive contribution and put us basically into an almost identical position now to where we were this stage last season. 

Edited by OrielCaziado
  • Like 2

I love a redemption story, Kel has really delivered at the time we needed him most. The third was a brutal finish.

Maybe we can drop the 'stealing a living/ can't play football' type criticism. Like so many of our most criticised squad players, he is decent at this level when he gets a run of games.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’d love to know why he calls himself senior man lol 

TOP DEFINITION
senior man
Senior man(snr man) is a Ghanaian slang, used on highly respected people or someone who is very good at something or doing something, which could be anything.
Oi David, this Senior man will give you a good run for your money.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Unabomber said:

TOP DEFINITION
senior man
Senior man(snr man) is a Ghanaian slang, used on highly respected people or someone who is very good at something or doing something, which could be anything.
Oi David, this Senior man will give you a good run for your money.

😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Also his instructions for the game I think are tacked on the side but no chance of reading them unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

My guess would be Madders 

You can zoom in better on the photo on the tweet

You can see he means a lot to the team. Every time he scores he gets mobbed. He has character and I think that’s why he has fought his way back into the team. I had written him off and I am delighted that he has found his feet. He’s been absolutely vital during this run, and has lifted the team. Long may his rise continue. 

• Like 4

Delighted for him, so much talent, particularly in his left foot. Got the quality alot of top strikers do where they know how to 'strike' a ball properly and get some great power into it with clean hits, think Kane & Aguero.

That said we've seen quality from him before; example his screamer against Spurs at Wembley. Apart from very brief moments his time here has been below average. Hopefully this signals a corner turned and his confidence can keep growing. Particularly though, to convince me I really want to see him put in a performance in a big game against a 'big' club.

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You can see he means a lot to the team. Every time he scores he gets mobbed. He has character and I think that’s why he has fought his way back into the team. I had written him off and I am delighted that he has found his feet. He’s been absolutely vital during this run, and has lifted the team. Long may his rise continue. 

He always looks bloody miserable. But I think that's just his demeanour and he isn't really like that.

A bit like Anelka, with the nickname of The Incredible Sulk lol

10 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Delighted for him, so much talent, particularly in his left foot. Got the quality alot of top strikers do where they know how to 'strike' a ball properly and get some great power into it with clean hits, think Kane & Aguero.

That said we've seen quality from him before; example his screamer against Spurs at Wembley. Apart from very brief moments his time here has been below average. Hopefully this signals a corner turned and his confidence can keep growing. Particularly though, to convince me I really want to see him put in a performance in a big game against a 'big' club.

A brace next Sunday will do then.

Especially with a Cruyff turn to put Maguire on his arse.

Not getting carried away, but the confidence he must have now will be off the scale.

He could be like a Yakubu, but actually works for the team too.

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 3