Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

3 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Gave the ball away v palace that lead to a goal and almost cost us today by gifting them a free kick, anyone waking up yet ? Stop hyping him up so much 

Yeah I expect much, much, more from 22 year olds that were playing in League 2 just before we signed them...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Gave the ball away v palace that lead to a goal and almost cost us today by gifting them a free kick, anyone waking up yet ? Stop hyping him up so much 

Maybe don't put him down so much. 

He's been stellar for us given his lack of experience and playing pretty much every minute of every game! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Young player makes the odd mistake shocker. Imagine that.

• Thanks 2

This kid is our next Mr Dependable. Great engine, works hard for the team, and is versatile. May not be the most skilful, and he’s not the finished article (because he’s 22!) but he’ll be an important player for us for years to come I’m sure

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Also, says a lot about you @JonnyBoy that we pick up 3 points and your first thought is to go straight in for a player for criticism lol

I don’t think it says anything about me at all Stan, it’s a football forum where we post our opinion. Recon I’m the first to criticise a player after a game ? 😑

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Has to be in the next England squad surely

He won’t - he’s a right/left back without a double-barrelled name.

Seriously though, Chilwell and TAA I think will remain 1st choice. Justin should be called up to the squad as he genuinely gives a squad so many options through his versatility and ability, but he’s not at a “big club” so will be overlooked. As I said earlier, he’ll be our Mr Reliable for years to come I reckon

Edited by car1os

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Hes the current under 21 left back. Depends whether Southgate bothers to watch him - hes not come up through the under 18s so he'll probably struggle.

Sad thing is you're spot on. The weird England 'DNA' of mainly promoting within has so many talented players missing out on game chances. 

• Like 1