Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

20 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Here's the feature we made for talkSPORT about James Justin

When you next see/ speak to him, tell Ian Danter that his commentary of the match was very good and he and Perry Groves worked well together (always liked Dants in any case).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Here's the feature we made for talkSPORT about James Justin

The 1st bit of this, is TS saying about Leicester's crippling injury list. 

Is this correct, as I thought it was only Liverpool that have experienced this, this season? 

• Haha 2

On 28/12/2020 at 18:09, honeybradger said:

Been solid this year but when pereira comes back he does move back to the bench, no doubt about it for me he still has a ways to go until he can even compete with ricardo.

If ricardo was back to his best yes, but it would take weeks/months and who is to say he would be as good as he was before?

Justin has made the right/left fb/wb pretty much his own.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Royston. said:

If ricardo was back to his best yes, but it would take weeks/months and who is to say he would be as good as he was before?

Justin has made the right/left fb/wb pretty much his own.

He's been immense for us. Even when Ricardo does come back it will take him a while to get up to match fitness.

I can see either him or Ricardo taking Albrightons spot in the team. Then we also have Under it he stays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Frost said:

As a relative newby to the forum altho a LCFC fan for almost 60 years I love flipping through these old player posts. Reading JJ's such a pleasure, everyone is so positive about him IMO justifiably, and were right from his debut. He's pure gold IMO and seems well grounded. I usually only see highlight videos where defenders don't feature as often but every thing I've seen of him is pure class. Not a Leicester lad but he seems one of the guys who always gives 100% and to have a loyalty to the club. I hope who ever scouted him got a bonus. What a buy.

Definitely just gets on with it makes no fuss, he also doesn’t strike me as the type of young lad to be in the press for doing something stupid . 

14 hours ago, Alan Frost said:

As a relative newby to the forum altho a LCFC fan for almost 60 years I love flipping through these old player posts. Reading JJ's such a pleasure, everyone is so positive about him IMO justifiably, and were right from his debut. He's pure gold IMO and seems well grounded. I usually only see highlight videos where defenders don't feature as often but every thing I've seen of him is pure class. Not a Leicester lad but he seems one of the guys who always gives 100% and to have a loyalty to the club. I hope who ever scouted him got a bonus. What a buy.

On the other hand just flipped thro "New Stadium" forum. Not a pleasure . Too much negativity and cynicism,

On 28/12/2020 at 17:44, Stadt said:

Needs a rest desperately 

Too much about "resting" . Some clubs players including LCFCs play practically every match in a season. ""Ever Presents". A young keen player early twenties wants to and can play every match unless carrying a knock. If Evans or Jamie say they need a rest at least listen. If JJ says he needs a rest worry about his fitness and maybe attitude. Maybe  give him a half match once in a Blue moon. If Evans managed two in 48 hours recently and played both well I  doubt JJ ever needs a rest.He might be upset to be given one.

Edited by Alan Frost

11 hours ago, Alan Frost said:

Too much about "resting" . Some clubs players including LCFCs play practically every match in a season. ""Ever Presents". A young keen player early twenties wants to and can play every match unless carrying a knock. If Evans or Jamie say they need a rest at least listen. If JJ says he needs a rest worry about his fitness and maybe attitude. Maybe  give him a half match once in a Blue moon. If Evans managed two in 48 hours recently and played both well I  doubt JJ ever needs a rest.He might be upset to be given one.

Resting players in general, id have thought leaving someone out for a game wouldnt make much difference.

A proper rest would be 3 or 4 weeks but then it may take a while to regain match sharpness.

20 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Resting players in general, id have thought leaving someone out for a game wouldnt make much difference.

A proper rest would be 3 or 4 weeks but then it may take a while to regain match sharpness.

..a game is sufficient for a rest!!!!

Any manager in their right mind would be insane to apply a rest period of 3 to 4 weeks. 

I do not believe anyone on this forum would  believe a rest period would be 3 to 4 weeks, absolutely insane. 

4 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Unlucky to be coming through when there are so many English right backs. 

A few years back he'd have been straight into the international set up. 

His versatility will get him into the setup, he will (should) take Kyle Walker's place after his latest exploits. RCB in a 3 is well up for grabs.

Not that I want him anywhere near that cess pit of entitled morons. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Gave the ball away v palace that lead to a goal and almost cost us today by gifting them a free kick, anyone waking up yet ? Stop hyping him up so much 

Can't agree with that at all, it was a sensible free kick to give away given how they were breaking.

We dealt with the initial delivery on the free kick, just unfortunate 2 of our players were in each others way which meant the clearing header didn't go far enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1