Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

17 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Yet Stephen warnock kept saying how uncomfortable he is there. I think it's his best position.

I said before Xmas that the Brighton game was his first game in a flat back four on the right where he looked good going forward. Then he proceeded to have an immense 4-5 games and has now proven he is quality on the left, right or as an outside centre half. Just absolutely love him.

Phenomenal signing. Didn't ever expect him to be this dependable so soon and seems to be utterly professional in his mentality.

The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be similar to the Mendy situation. Mendy didn't deserve to be dropped but Ndidi immediately showed why he is that bit better. Perhaps Ricardo will come back and do the same? 

• Like 1

Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

Phenomenal signing. Didn't ever expect him to be this dependable so soon and seems to be utterly professional in his mentality.

The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be similar to the Mendy situation. Mendy didn't deserve to be dropped but Ndidi immediately showed why he is that bit better. Perhaps Ricardo will come back and do the same? 

Difference is Wilf had been out for what 2 months(?) before being back in the game. Ricardo has been out for just around 10months. ACL is also much more severe, so I think it'll take a while for Ricardo to get back 

• Like 1

What a development of him already. Thought he looked like our weak link on the left at the beginning of the season, but now he looks like our best choice there by far. What a talent and he seems to constantly getting better. We got a special one here. 

20 minutes ago, casablancas said:

This man will make me some money. 3 weeks into season popped a little on an England call up before end of season. He can’t be left out now surely? He’s like Vardy ... it’s like natural selection on steroids. 

Great shout. His versatility will be massive in tournament football.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Apart from Jamie, has their been a better scouted English player recently?

Our scouting system must be the envy of the Premier league. 

We don't splash out millions on a whim. 

Every player we buy has a sell on value, just in case. Slimani is probably the only duffer we currently have. 

We are a very well run club, from the top down. 

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

Ricardo would play RW / RM

He looks all over to me like a failed winger/midfielder that has found ultimately that he's an excellent wing back having adapted. When he first got here he was quite poor at defending but has clearly adapted to our style of football here, improved physically and become one of the best wing backs in the Premiership. He can be quite devastating running from deep but I'm afraid

at best only make a makeshift out and out  winger. 

• Like 1