Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

It’s a crime that Chilwell and Reece James both are ahead and play for England and Justin is better then them both at both full back positions.

Walker, trippier, Justin, TAA, Lamptey, AWB are all better than James. How he has got capped shows outstanding incompetency by Southgate.

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Player of the season so far, who would have thought that at the start. 

For me it's still Tielemans, but there is definitely an argument for JJ.

I would say that the improvement in JJ in what is it? 18 months is actually ludicrous. He's gone from league one to prime Riccy P levels in that time. The scary thing thing is you can see how he can improve as well! Should have got on the score sheet tonight with that free header and he knows it!

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If I could be arsed to go through some of the nonsense folk wrote about him when he first came into the side I would, but I can't. Melons, the lot of you.

He is getting better every game. I bloody love him. What a signing.

He wasn’t performing anything close to this though!

Incredible athlete and player, you also get the impression his attitude is spot on and he’s obviously worked exceptionally hard with the coaching staff over the course of the season to improve his game. He’s gone from being a slight concern at the start of the season to one of, if not the most reliable performer in the team at present. Keep it up JJ!

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

he didn't look great when he first came into the team which is to be expected coming from the championship, he is a different class now.

I've just read the thread - he did. Read it back, many on here saying how good he was and how we needed to get him into the team. Others saying he wasn't Ricardo and basically criticising him for not being him. And it's great as you're all now identifying yourself by reacting to my post. 🤣

Insane how much progress he has made, played every game!! The bloke is a machine absolutely top notch, the recruitment strikes again 7 mil you are having a laugh, Luton must feel robbed with how he is playing, undroppable at the minute.