Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Our recruitment/transfer policy really is on another level. Justin emphasising that when more expensive full-backs in the league aren't performing as well and are nowhere near as versatile as him. Got a seriously good player on our hands here.

Have to give huge credit to this lad. Ive held firm praising him at risk of being a bit unsure and not knee jerk but for about 5/6 games now it’s clear he’s a lot better than I gave him credit for.

I mean I’ve never slated him once, but I’ve always kinda just ignored him and felt he was decent/ok but he’s got much better potential than I believed. What a player.

Edited by deanolegend1989
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I've just read the thread - he did. Read it back, many on here saying how good he was and how we needed to get him into the team. Others saying he wasn't Ricardo and basically criticising him for not being him. And it's great as you're all now identifying yourself by reacting to my post. 🤣

I though he was an absolute car crash whenever I watched him early on in his Leicester career.

He's improved beyond belief, in an attacking, and more importantly, in a defensive capacity.

I may have been overly critical, as we were used to quality full backs when he came in. But the injury crisis we had earlier on this season has bought his game on leaps and bounds.

One for the fans from the early 90's...he initially appeared to be a new Tony Spearing or Nicky Platanauer. He's not.

I've heard a rumour that Superman wears James Justin pyjamas.

Isn't it fantastic selling Maguire and Chilwell for huge money and their in house replacements are better players. :D

JJ is everything you want in a full back, a good defender, great athlete and an offensive threat. No way should he be losing his place when Ricardo and Castagne are fully fit.

We have three CB's and three FB's who are top quality. Our defensive options are incredible.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Isn't it fantastic selling Maguire and Chilwell for huge money and their in house replacements are better players. :D

JJ is everything you want in a full back, a good defender, great athlete and an offensive threat. No way should he be losing his place when Ricardo and Castagne are fully fit.

We have three CB's and three FB's who are top quality. Our defensive options are incredible.

I'm worried teams will become savvy.

"Hi, there! Good to see your interest! Great player. 50 million is the base price at the minute."

"Right, right. He looks good. But... who are you replacing him with?"

"Replacing him? Oh... No... Another player... we're... not. We'll... we'll be using advanced zonal marking. And grit. And determination. Definitely no replacement. Right, how much are you offering? We've got United and Chelsea on the phone too. He'll go fast."

• Haha 4

Justin is a very good talent but he does lack that ability to go forward sometimes as he would rather go back , but he will learn the more he plays , I think he could also make a very good central defender. But at present give me Ricky if he has comeback as good as he was 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2