Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

58 minutes ago, Koke said:

This guy is on a fast track to become an elite player. I remember last season away to Spurs he looked all over the place. We lost 3-0 and was poor. The difference between now and then is night & day.

I can only think of 3 Premier League full backs who are equally good as RB and LB. We got two of them (Azpilicueta is the other). Amazing really. 

Cancelo?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

True talk now. 

James James is better than Ben Chilwell by more than Cags is better than Maguire. 

If Chilwell is still ahead of JJ for England by the time the next major tournament rolls around, Southgate should be put in a cannon and fired at the sun. 

Agree

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

True talk now. 

James James is better than Ben Chilwell by more than Cags is better than Maguire. 

If Chilwell is still ahead of JJ for England by the time the next major tournament rolls around, Southgate should be put in a cannon and fired at the sun. 

Funny, but true 🤣👍

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

True talk now. 

Yep, can’t believe I’m saying it but it’s not even in doubt now. His consistency has been far ahead of why Chilwell has produced. I liked him but he had some stinkers far too often and his form was all over the place. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Yep, can’t believe I’m saying it but it’s not even in doubt now. His consistency has been far ahead of why Chilwell has produced. I liked him but he had some stinkers far too often and his form was all over the place. 

He's definitely still prone to make mistakes, he's young and experience is such a massive part of defending that he's been responsible for a few goals against us this year that he's gotten away with without our fans singling him out because, lets face it, he's popular.

But then Chilwell was always, always, always giving away goals with ****ing dreadful positioning and air-headed non-marking. All. The. Fvcking. Time.

At the end of the day, neither are Danny Simpson types, they're both attacking full backs, both are selected for their attacking athleticism and having a bit of tolerance for the fact that they might occasionally get caught out defensively is just part and parcel.

But he's so, so much better than Chilwell now in literally every department of his game. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

True talk now. 

JJ is better than Ben Chilwell by more than Cags is better than Maguire. 

Edit: apparently so good they named him twice. 

Justin is in great form and is now confident enough to launch attacks, dribble through the channels and making runs beyond the forwards.

I think Cags was a bigger upgrade still though. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

True talk now. 

JJ is better than Ben Chilwell by more than Cags is better than Maguire. 

Edit: apparently so good they named him twice. 

You can't say that. You'll be called bitter. 

Cannot believe the progress from this time last year. Really didn’t think he was going to make it after looking so fragile in our end of season collapse last year. People talk of him as great cover for England, but he can’t be far off starting. If he could improve his aerial presence slightly, I think he could. 

• Like 2