Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool H Match Thread

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I usually wouldn’t panic in these sorts of situations. I’m mature enough to understand we’re playing an outstanding side - but we look completely and utterly finished. We need to put some sort of performance in against West Ham or this season will fade in to mediocrity mark my words. 

Confidence is horrific, but remember we did recover after the away Liverpool game.

Worst player so far? Chilwell for putting three reds onside for the goal? Tiellemans for misplacing almost every pass to the touch line or a red shirt. Evans for passing to reds out of defence? Barnes for bottling every challenge?

Best player so far? Probably Kasper. Maddison has been OK. Wilf has got a good few tackles in. They are scared of Vardy and leave three back to cover which should leave space for others but doesn't seem to have.

Though call when its all so poor.

Not much positive can be said about that 45 minutes. I know Liverpool are World Champions but we're making it far to easy for them. We need to make sure our tackles win the ball and we are allowing them all the time they want on the ball....add to that just like at Man City we are not getting hold of the ball ourselves in advanced areas because we're to scared to take chances.... shocking

5 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Don’t particularly like singling our players but Barnes has been utterly dreadful, honestly still looks pissed 

He's been crap for weeks but people still have to back him because he's a Leicestershire lad :rolleyes:

He was hiding towards the end of the first half. He didn't make himself available for any angles. His confidence is shot and he needs to be taken out of the team 

• Like 1