Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool H Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Agree. 

I don’t think we’re as bad as we were on Saturday against Manchester City.

Agree also, we was absolutely horrific in the Man City game, we not as bad in this game.  

Liverpool are better defending than Man City.  Which is what has probably kept our shots count to zero combined with our poor forward play.

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Is Barnes not giving 100% for the side he supports? 

He’s giving his 100% without affecting anything in the game. He is trying but just isn’t currently good enough. Looks scared to tackle, loses out in the air 9/10. 

So it wasn't all about needing to take a winger out for a midfielder then?

Who'd have thunk it.

Sometimes when you play the world's best teams they're just better than you.

That said, we can get back into this game. They aren't playing as well as man city were. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Liverpool and Manchester City are better then us...

Thats all, get a grip 

These kind of comments annoy me!

We all know they are better than us but we are giving them the win, we could at least make it hard for them 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Confidence is horrific, but remember we did recover after the away Liverpool game.

We look on the floor! Yet we looked like utter world beaters at Villa. I’m really struggling to work it all out. 

Just now, Guybino said:

I get that we aren't on the level of Man City or Liverpool yet,

But that doesn't excuse simple mistakes and lack of desire/fight.

We are at home, 0 shots so far.

Thank you, somebody else who gets it.

Sick of these "well they are better than us, get a grip" etc posts.

Yes they are much better than us but other lesser teams than us have shown you can still get at them if you give it a go

• Like 1

Just now, Guybino said:

I get that we aren't on the level of Man City or Liverpool yet,

But that doesn't excuse simple mistakes and lack of desire/fight.

We are at home, 0 shots so far.

Thank you. So frustrating to hear people say well we are playing the best team blah blah. My problem is, is that we are not even competing and doing silly mistakes. Look frightened like a deer in headlights

Bit shite that but they're ****ing outstanding tbf. Hopefully the boys turn up second half. Huge improvement needed to stop this being a mauling alone.

Cheer up guys, we're second and these have lost 1 in 60 odd league games. Great times

1 minute ago, Anish said:

He's been crap for weeks but people still have to back him because he's a Leicestershire lad :rolleyes:

He was hiding towards the end of the first half. He didn't make himself available for any angles. His confidence is shot and he needs to be taken out of the team 

That’s the vibe I was getting, no doubt he’s giving 100% but he’s just running around aimlessly and backing out of 50/50’s. Here’s hoping he turns it on this half