Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool H Match Thread

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

So tough for the boys in blue out there. Liverpool are dominating.

cant forget that Koop has been building this team for 5 years now, £100s of millions invested in players to fit his system and a deep squad to call from.

We just need to back City and remember that this Liverpool team are currently and unstoppable juggernaut 

👍🏻 

We’re all getting a bit hysterical. We’re still a young team who are a few years behind Liverpool and Man City.  We are also playing the best club team in world football.

However, would like to see a bit more decisive passing, and a shot on goal! Think we should go 3 at the back, move Barnes to the left, Ricardo as winger, and bring off Tielemans for Iheanacho. Should go for it

Edited by car1os
  • Like 1

Absolute stroll in the park for Liverpool at the moment. 

Not enough legs in the middle of the park so they break lines at will. When we do have it we gift it back to them in double quick time and losing every 50 50 (wilf excepted) and 2nd ball. Lucky its only 1-0 and we are still in it, just. 

Somehow need to inject so energy in from somewhere. We look so lethargic at the moment its untrue. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

I'll be amazed if we finish top 4 

Clearly we aren't at a level where we're able to impose our game on teams with the abundance of quality of Liverpool and Man City but lets not overreact just yet.  Outside of them I'm not sure there's a single team who've looked better than us, let alone two.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

WTF has happened to us? We look terrible, I said at the time mid season contracts are a bad idea, will struggle to make top 4 playing like this 

We're playing an obscene side. I know it's easy to get caught up in the fact we're flat as a pancake but these are a ridiculous side and that shouldn't be forgotten.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 3