Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool Post Match Thread

it’s no shame to lose to liverpool, but in the manner that we did? 

Well i hope we use it as a motivator for the rest of the season.

Top 4 still in reach but a redoubling of our efforts needed. too many young players thinking they have ‘ made it’ possibly?

Time to  see some of that Maguire money being spent.

• Like 1

Like I said in the match thread, easiest win of Liverpool's season so far. They won that without breaking a sweat.  Last two games have put us in our place and then some.  Let's just hope we can hang on to the top 4.  

The only positive from this is that the vultures might not be banging at the door so much in January as no one has made a case for being good enough to warrant a huge bid

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 2

I can accept losing to liverpool but not like that. We were disgusting. Completely gutless right across the field. 

Vardy was isolated, movement on the wings was non existent until albrighton came on and we really just looked like we couldn't be arsed.

Made ourselves look really shit infront of a massive worldwide audience.

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wank. Look like we've collapsed and desperately need a performance at a poor West Ham on Saturday.

This should have been 3/4 at halftime. 

Barnes looks like he is getting worse. Our wingers and wide men aren't good enough for a top four side. Need to invest in January in these positions.

If anyone needs a rest it's Tielmans. Hes been poor for a while. 

Rodgers got his tactics wrong again too. When will he ever realise Maddison is a not a winger. He gets nullified far too easily. 

I hope we see a mix up for West Ham game. Although we don't have the depth I feel to do this. We look tired and a bit found out.

Just hope we can raise the game for Saturday

• Like 3

I do think the idea we can't get top four is ridiculous.  It's not nailed on by any stretch but we won't play teams like Man City and Liverpool every week and many so called top sides are still wavering. It's on - but we have to bounce back from this awful humbling