Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool Post Match Thread

That performance was disgusting, our most important game of the season and they deliver that, the players should be ashamed of themselves.

For 60 minutes it was like playing with ten men, Harvey Barnes was atrocious, his performance deserves a minus rating.

They get the penalty, then they just picked us off at will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not the best game to watch tonight but Liverpool are probably the best team in the world right now so was always going to be hard to get a result just could have made them work a bit harder. Everything seemed to stick to them tonight. Still top 4 at this stage of the season is good so hopefully we bounce back with a win on Saturday and that’s our bad patch done with. Prob should have taken vardy off at 3-0 tho as the game was gone and saved him for Saturday. 

Could be worse we could be arsenal 😂

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Youri becoming a bit of a luxury player.

fack knows how he wasn’t subbed at halftime time, especially after the last lethargic performance.

must have some snaps of Rodgers cock on his phone 

As I said in match thread, I noticed he starts every league game and never seems to get subbed, so I am wondering if he has it in his contract.

• Like 1

So we are Not where we hoped we were & would be..!! 

still alot to Learn.about each other.Rodgers to realise the tough Task ahead ( I believe he does)

Fans to come down from that hopeful high riding cloud..Accept we have a Great bunch,But they still have far to go....

• Like 1

Same as Man city away. 

Not annoyed we lost but really annoyed at the way we played. Once again let them play whilst we stood and watched. It needs sorting out because we'll never give a good team a game again adopting our current 'big team' tactics. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Relegation fodder more like. In fact Watford gave it more of a go. 

Brendan found wanting against the good teams again, shouldn't be surprised really

Ha ha. Christ what an over-reaction.

We don’t ‘roll over’ against these teams.

We try to match them, and we’re not good enough to do that yet. 

• Like 1

Poor all the way through. Very surprised that BR didn’t change anything at HT, basically seemed to continue as we had for the first 45. I do think we need an enforcer, someone to get stuck in when teams are overrunning us, we’re a bit too nice, and try to play too much at times. 
We need to spin this on its head now and get back on the victory road, ain’t gonna me easy though I suspect. 

Edited by Al-aLondon-Foxile

1 minute ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Aside from around 5 minutes in the second half, we were outclassed in every department.

Glad those two fixtures are out of the way so we can try to find some momentum again.

West Ham will be preparing themselves for a reaction from Leicester after this awful performance.

The 5 or so minutes before the penalty showed what could have been if had some bite from minute 1.  But once the penalty went in the players were done.

Albrighton with his experience was a clear upgrade over Barnes.  But Tielemans should have gone off at half time for Hamza and it was never done.

Edited by Chrysalis

We’ve played Liverpool both and away and most of the last seasons top six away from home. Yes we’ve been poor in the last two matches, but we are still second, probably third after this round of matches. I always felt the 1st half of the season was harder then the second half. Onwards and upwards and let’s behind the boys🏆🏆🏆

• Like 1