Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 4th Round - Brentford Away

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Good draw, a decent challenge but one we should be able to come through.

The treble remains on, Was hoping some other big teams would meet each other. 
A couple all Prem ties, meaning a maximum of 10 top sides in the last 16.

:nigel:

7 minutes ago, Nalis said:

They'll play their reserves as they try to get into the play offs. 

We'll win 2-0

You probably will (at least) I suspect,  but we are not aiming for the playoffs :)

Suspect we will mix first team and  some of the B team players that  beat Stoke.

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Will be the Saturday 100%.

West Ham (HOME) on the Wednesday before.

Villa (AWAY) on the Tuesday. 

Get in, was worried about this being moved until I saw this. 

Absolutely no way they can put us on a Friday or Sunday slot now, especially when those two games you mentioned are both televised themselves. 

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Will be the Saturday 100%.

West Ham (HOME) on the Wednesday before.

Villa (AWAY) on the Tuesday. 

Seeing as I bought Villa away tickets yesterday, these won't be too long in being released once the two clubs have agreed price/allocation. 

Looking forward to this one, is there really a boozer on every corner of the ground and can we go in? I never went last time in 93.

Great draw! They are a good team who play good stuff but our difference in quality should get us through you’d think. This is likely to be a high quality game regardless of the teams both sides put out, and probably picked as a TV game. Think this could be a good old fashioned FA Cup classic!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, promised land said:

Seeing as I bought Villa away tickets yesterday, these won't be too long in being released once the two clubs have agreed price/allocation. 

Looking forward to this one, is there really a boozer on every corner of the ground and can we go in? I never went last time in 93.

Might be able to take them off your hands bud... if you wanna sell drop me a DM nearer the time 

Tricky one.  We will need the first team for this.  

I would prefer a bottom quarter PL team that is used to losing a lot rather than a top quarter Championship team that is used to winning most weeks.

I don't imagine they have a big squad and hopefully they will want to focus on promotion and play a few reserves.