Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

On 13/04/2021 at 17:43, Gordon the Great said:

Maradona could not touch him, not as a footballer and certainly not as a person. The drug adict midget couldn't lace his boots.

Do you feel better now???! 

As a person, who knows what  Saint Pele got away with in them days.

As a player I'm sure even Maradona would shine more playing in the era Saint Pele was with teams he faced!!

Always be an arguement for both and never be justified either way. Abit like Messi/Ronaldo, Tyson/ Ali , junior Lewis/ Pirlo.

22 hours ago, Raj said:

Do you feel better now???! 

As a person, who knows what  Saint Pele got away with in them days.

As a player I'm sure even Maradona would shine more playing in the era Saint Pele was with teams he faced!!

Always be an arguement for both and never be justified either way. Abit like Messi/Ronaldo, Tyson/ Ali , junior Lewis/ Pirlo.

oh yes, a lot better now.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started watching Subbarra, Blood on Rome.

Best to watch in Italian with English subtitles as the English dubbing is atrocious.

It's about gangster/turf wars in Rome.

Early on some of the main characters are already very well developed which is a good sign. Very promising so far.

• Like 1

The Sons Of Sam: Descent Into Darkness - absolutely superb and thoroughly recommend, one of the best docs I've seen in a while.

Brilliant ending as well.

Edited by Tuna

On 14/04/2021 at 16:41, Arkie Bennett said:

I started watching Superstore a couple of weeks ago. Very funny in parts, there must be something like a million episodes. 

Thanks for this, I gave it a go and have ended up watching the lot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abc said:

Thanks for this, I gave it a go and have ended up watching the lot. 

I'm pleased you enjoyed it. I'm just nearing the end of season 5. Season 6 is on Sky. I like how some parts of the episode are self-contained sketches, but there are many long standing threads around the different relationships between the characters. Also, I like that it includes employment rights issues and the relationship between corporate management and the workforce. Very relatable. 

Not a film but a documentary series. Dark Tourism. Weird but fascinating series about places to visit that are macabre or odd or have been disaster zones. It's strangely interesting. Hard to describe. I'm not even sure if it's true or faked. If it's fake it's brilliantly done.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

On 12/05/2021 at 16:53, Arkie Bennett said:

I like how some parts of the episode are self-contained sketches, I like that it includes employment rights issues and the relationship between corporate management and the workforce.

I'm not in retail but I'm guessing these are real things that customers do in real shops.

I liked how there are many comedy threads running at the same time, like "how they keep finding human feet" in the shop is becoming a norm for them.

Agree on the employment rights thing. I learnt a few things that I did not want to be true.

• Like 1