Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Marc Albrighton

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I still think about his reaction to Youri's screamer in the cup final.

The look of disbelief/amazement in the celebrations is amazing.

I know he's a Villa fan, but I genuinely think he's just a guy living the dream.

He loves Leicester City and we should all love him back.

He's not a villa fan he just said that to be nice to whoever asked him. He's just like that.

17 minutes ago, NasPb said:

City at home 18/19 might be better i reckon 

Yeah but who were we playing? :ph34r:

https://www.lcfc.com/tv/957118/goals-leicester-city-2-manchester-city-1

Just looked it up a back post header, great team goal but I'd say tonight was a better solo effort. 

Edited by The whole world smiles

5 minutes ago, sm1 said:

If PSG had Marc in the team, they wouldn't have lost to Real. Like someone else said, he's like the terminator, refuses to give up. Every manager that has come here, soon realises, the teams better if Marc is playing.

Great example. PSG in my opinion were better before they signed Neymar when they had players like Matuidi, Thiago Motta and Thiago Silva. Some of these players ween't the biggest names, but put the hard graft in.

• Like 1

Albrighton has always lead by example, he’s like Vardy in that way. He’ll also put in 100% graft and when someone does that it’s contagious. As a fifa footballer he’s about as unsexy as you can get, but what he has you can’t teach.

He’s also the scorer or some of the best/biggest European goals in our history. What a guy

i was gonna start a thread called 'I want (X-player)'s babies' and dedicate the first post to Marc, but then realised I was 6 pints deep on a weeknight and figured I should know better.

Free thread, easy rep points on a weekly basis when we win, go on, you know one of you wants to. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Was that his best goal for Leicester? Racking my brain and Can't think of any better. 

It was very similar to his first ever goal for us v Chelsea in 14/15 in that the ball rolled out to him at the back and he smashed it in. Yesterday was better though and further out.

I’ve noticed as well, whenever you see players interviewed and asked who the funniest player in the dressing room is they always say Albrighton and Jonny Evans are the funniest.

You can tell he’s really well liked and respected in the dressing room too.

Definitely think he should be made club captain in a couple of years once Schmeichel and Vardy have left/retired.

One of the things that strikes me is that he is such a team player and so consistent , the complete opposite to the big ego look at me player, never complaines and always fights for everything , type of guy you would want with you in the trenches because you know he would have your back

23 minutes ago, jamfox said:

One of the things that strikes me is that he is such a team player and so consistent , the complete opposite to the big ego look at me player, never complaines and always fights for everything , type of guy you would want with you in the trenches because you know he would have your back

Always a player who seems like he knows he’s living the dream and really appreciates it too.

Remember during the celebrations of the FA Cup final him just looking round the stands in amazement like he couldn’t quite believe he’d won the FA Cup. despite the fantastic career he’s had always feels like he’s still constantly pinching himself and appreciates he’s living every Leicester fan’s dream.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Great example. PSG in my opinion were better before they signed Neymar when they had players like Matuidi, Thiago Motta and Thiago Silva. Some of these players ween't the biggest names, but put the hard graft in.

They've gotten further in the CL since the neymar signing than they did before it, it's just the expectations for them to get to finals regularly were raised from then onwards.